Saturday, February 22, 2014

a warm welcome

Ever tasted a home cooked meal and wish you knew how to prepare it? So have I. Practically every. single. one. my mom has prepared.

Middle eastern cuisine, like others, can take time to prep and cook. And of course,  patience to master. My old grad school roommate and I (who both love the cuisine) asked my mom to teach us her craft.

And here I am, sharing the recipes as we learn them. It seems that when I follow recipes, I find myself wishing I could see what the dish is supposed to look like in the process. So my blog will feature plenty of photos throughout the process to help guide you along. (I'm a visual learner, after all). This blog is for anyone looking to make extraordinary dishes that will have people asking for seconds, and likely thirds.
xo arineh

In the photo: tah-deek (crispy bread) over basmati rice with saffron

No comments:

Post a Comment